Impact Neighborhood REdevelopment Co. is a 501c(3) organization, focused on connecting and collaborating to better Wilkinsburg’s business and residential community in hosting and attending engaging events.
We are involved in civic events and economic development organizations.
- We attend Borough Council, Blight, Joint Tax, and Planning Commission meetings.
- We go to Farmer’s Markets & Chamber of Commerce events, meetings, and functions.
- We have many other local organization connections, including Mansmann Foundation Pods, New Sun Rising cohorts, along with arts and community events.
We’ve helped small businesses and new homeowners thrive in Wilkinsburg.
“It has been a year since I opened my studio at 900 Wood Street in Wilkinsburg. My business has grown so much! Having a location where my clients can feel comfortable and safe has been a blessing. It adds a certain professionalism that wasn’t there before due to not having a space to call my own. Having an affordable office in the Kregar Building has literally changed my life.”
– Dayna Delgado, photographer
We host our Bonfire Benefit Series.
- Featuring food, music, and drinks, community members can learn about local businesses and bond with neighbors and small business owners.